- Pricing: For the league season, payment on or before March 31st will cost $7.95 per person, on or before April 30th will cost $8.25 and after April 30th will cost $8.95 per player. We do understand that your league dues may not be collected yet, so we are only asking for a $200.00 deposit for those larger leagues to lock the price per player in for the season. If your league had 32 or fewer players then you are only required to pay the total you paid last year for your league fees deposit. All LeagueBoss.com fees are required to be paid in full prior to the start of your season. If you live in the state of Ohio we are required to charge sales tax of the county you live in.
- We have found that everyone who tries LeagueBoss.com buys LeagueBoss.com. It sells itself!
- So we let you try it for free before you buy it and we help you set up your golf leagues for free. Just call us.
- Golf League Scorekeeping and Player Communications has been reduced to twenty minutes a night!
- During the initial set-up, "Easy Set-up Wizard Screens" lead you through all the options that apply to your league. You control exactly how you want your league to be run...courses, tee times, teams, handicap, even skins games!
- The players love it because all of the league's information is at their fingertips on the Internet.
- All members have online access and printing capabilities to all reports, league standings, individual standings, game results, schedules, tee times, next round info, scorecards, handicapping reports, course info, league rules & documents, photos, 19th hole parties, emails, announcements, or even find a substitute player online.
- LeagueBoss.com is not a just web page, but an actual program running over the Internet. You just enter your golf league's information and it does all the work. To see a demonstration, click on "Explore an Actual League Site".
- Printable scorecards with the player's name and handicaps are available online and can be customized to track any statistic.